Thursday, August 07, 2008

So I was thinking...

So for some reason, I've been finding some great, amazing, throat-gurgling independent and creative works that I just simply have to share with you!

This most recent one was extremely unexpected! And it got me thinking...what if we led misical lives? Can you imagine, how can anyone be mad for long, if they had to do it in soprano, mezzo-soprano, contralto, countertenor, tenor, baritone, or bass?

There really isn’t anyway to insulate society from the level of negativity that comes in communications. The only way out is to dig into ourselves, and recognize the error of our ways, and learn positive ways to communicate!

Enjoy the video for what its worth – I did!


Barackula from mark mannschreck on Vimeo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home